Vijay Sajja is the Founder and CEO of Evergent, a technology company that offers cloud-based revenue and customer management services for customers spanning 175 countries. He has over two decades of experience in building business and operational support systems and management and technology leadership.
Listen, Subscribe, and Leave a Review on:
Vijay Sajja is the Founder and CEO of Evergent, a technology company that offers cloud-based revenue and customer management services for customers spanning 175 countries. He has over two decades of experience in building business and operational support systems and management and technology leadership. He is one of the top business and technology leaders in Silicon Valley.
Before starting Evergent, Vijay was the CEO of Infotech Solutions, Inc., a technology services company that delivered customer care solutions for leading service companies. He has been a member of the Entrepreneurs’ Organization since 2002.
In this episode…
Are you having trouble finding top talent to hire? How can you start a company without any funding? Does the work space you’ve created affect productivity?
Vijay Sajja has firsthand experience with all these questions and more. As the Founder and CEO of Evergent, Vijay knows the strategies for hiring senior talent with ease and making sure your company is connected through culture, no matter where they are in the world.
On this episode of the Talent Wins podcast, Chris Mursau talks with Founder and CEO of Evergent, Vijay Sajja. Vijay shares his tips on hiring the right people, how Topgrading influenced his employee experience, what it takes to be a standout CEO, and much more. Stay tuned!
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Chris Mursau on LinkedIn
- Vijay Sajja on LinkedIn
- Who Not How: The Formula to Achieve Bigger Goals Through Accelerating Teamwork by Dan Sullivan and Benjamin Hardy
- Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap and Others Don’t by Jim Collins
- Beyond Entrepreneurship: Turning Your Business into an Enduring Great Company by James Collins
- Trillion Dollar Coach: The Leadership Playbook of Silicon Valley’s Bill Campbell by Eric Schmidt, Jonathan Rosenberg, and Alan Eagle
- Love is Free. Guac is Extra.: How Vulnerability, Empowerment, and Curiosity Built an Unstoppable Team by Monty Moran
- Teaming: How Organizations Learn, Innovate, and Compete in the Knowledge Economy by Amy C. Edmondson