CEOs and heads of HR attend our workshops to learn how to dramatically improve talent and the company's bottom line. Attendees experience more rapid career growth because instead of having a mix of A, B and C Players, they systematically build teams of almost all A Players, and those teams perform much better.
In our workshops you will:
- Immerse yourself in the secrets, shortcuts, and proven methods of Topgrading
- Enjoy action exercises that provide immediate "feel" for the methods
- Get personal coaching while conducting the Topgrading Interview
- Be inspired while networking with Topgraders who come back to learn the latest innovations
Following the virtual workshop, attendees will receive:
- 2-Month Free Trial of Topgrading Online Solutions (TOLS)
- 1-Year Access to the Online Toolkit with videos of real Topgrading Interviews
- Complimentary 1-hour coaching call with President and Workshop leader Chris Mursau
(one call per company per workshop)
Due to the highly interactive nature of our workshops, they are not recorded.
Average Workshop Rating
"Chris was awesome to learn from. He engaged the whole group, he asked questions, he wanted to make sure people understood. It was really good to hear his insight. He's gone through thousands of hours of this."
- Paul Storc, VP of HR, Crane Composites
"The interactive part was very engaging - interacting with the other organizations and being able to participate in putting the tools we learned into action."
- William Kelly, Talent Acquisition Manager, Grady Health Systems
"All the content and tools were very practical and helpful. The Job Scorecard is something that we are going to be implementing in the next few weeks."
- Lynn Elfers, Founder and CEO, Affordable Language Services
"Very informative and insightful, with a tremendous amount of valuable information."
- Chris Hollender, Claims Director, Argo Group US
"A 10. Excellent workshop. Very enlightening and thought provoking."
- Ron Walker, AVP Claims, Argo Group US
"Great program. Will take the company to the next level."
- Maura Slattery-Machold, VP of Manufacturing Effectiveness, Sun Life Financial