We offer three workshop options: Our Public Topgrading Workshops, workshops at your location, and a train-the-trainer program so your trainers can conduct Topgrading Workshops for your company.
Two-Day Topgrading Workshop:
June 11-12, 2014, Chicago, Illinois
Day 1 — The 12 Topgrading Hiring Steps
Day 1 is filled with “Content & Education,” as each of the 12 Topgrading hiring steps are explained in detail and fully explored using plenty of fun exercises to help you learn them. During Day 1, you will:
- Calculate your hiring success, and the costs of one of your mis-hires
- Estimate the hours you and others waste on mis-hires
- Develop your network of A Players to recruit
- Analyze a completed Topgrading Career History Form (and amaze yourself at how closely your ratings on 50 competencies matched the boss ratings)
- See Brad Smart demonstrate the Topgrading Interview
- Receive a free trial to Topgrading Online Solutions
- Participate in bimonthly conference calls with a successful Topgrader to get your questions answered
- Receive a copy of the new Topgrading Workbook with all the latest Topgrading tools
Day 2 — In-Depth Training in the Topgrading Interview
Day 2 features in-depth training in the Topgrading Interview, actual practice conducting a tandem Topgrading Interview, with coaching from Brad Smart and other Topgrading Professionals. During Day 2, you will:
- Conduct a Topgrading Interview, with feedback and coaching from Topgrading Professionals
- Learn the tandem (two-interviewer) approach that doubles and triples hiring success
- Recognize the flaws in a dozen common myths about interviewing, and learn the time-tested 12 Topgrading steps
- Analyze all the information about the candidate and write an Executive Summary
- Prepare for and conduct a real working interview
- Learn 15 keys to accurately and validly interpret interviews
The Workshop has been approved for 15.5 (General) recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR, and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute. You will receive your certification on Day 2 so it is important that you stay for the entire workshop segment.
It’s our pleasure to offer you the ability to network with other Topgraders, enjoy great cuisine, and receive personalized coaching from our highly sought-after Topgrading Professionals in a small group setting. For more information, contact Jenny Wilder or call 847-244-5544, ext. 300.
Due to the nature of our events, planning and materials, we are unable to refund for any reason. If you are unable to attend and contact us within seven (7) business days of the workshop date, your reservation will be moved to the next Topgrading Quarterly Workshop, but not to exceed three (3) consecutive workshops, or your reservation fee will be forfeited. If you are a no call/no show attendee, you will be charged a $300 fee per person. By registering for our workshop, you agree to the Refund/Cancellation Policy.
Topgrading at Your Location
We offer workshops on Topgrading at your location. The purpose of workshops is to introduce managers to the key concepts of Topgrading and train participants in the full Topgrading process.
Participants are coached through the Topgrading Interview, analysis of interview data, preparation of an executive summary, and coaching the interviewee. The sessions are designed to be highly interactive and entertaining. We cover actual cases so you can see how it works in practice, identify common pitfalls, and show you how to institutionalize the Topgrading approach. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Upcoming Topgrading Workshops:
June 11-12, 2014, Chicago, Illinois
September 10-11, 2014, Chicago, Illinois
December 10-11, 2014, Chicago, Illinois
Register Now — Select An Option:
- Register one attendee/first time attendance »
- Register more than one attendee from the same company OR one or more attendees from a company that has sent a previous attendee »
- Register one or more attendees from a not-for-profit organization »